Tuesday 7 March 2017

Visual Mihi

WALT: Create a Visual Mihi that shows what is important to you.


This is my Visual Mihi. These four things symbolises the important things in my life. There are much more important things but these are just four. The top let with the yellow background represents School. At school we have a saying for our learning... Learn, Create, Share. My mother is New Zealand European and my father Samoan. The top right hand drawing is the New Zealand flag. I drew a kiwi on the side to show that this is the New Zealand flag not the Australian! Below that flag is the Samoan flag. I drew the coconut tree because there are a lot in Samoa(by the way those are coconuts falling). Last but not least, it is a cross on a mountain. This represents my religion and how I am very proud about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Talita
    I like how you represent your religion and your school I also like how you talk about you learning and culture. You should also add more things about your culture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi George,

      Thank you and I sure will try to find out more about my culture.

      Talita

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.