Friday, 27 June 2014
Friday, 20 June 2014
For the few weeks my reading group is learning about Optimist Sailing Dinghy's. We learnt about the four lessons before Sailing one and how to tie a Figure 8 knot. We also had answered questions and they the down under this text.
1. What materials are the optimist made of today?
Fiberglass ever thought wooden boats are here.
2. Who is the optimist designed specifically for?
The people who are under the age of 15.
3. Why was the optimist made?
For the people under the age of 15 to ride
it for low-cost.
4. How many kilograms is the hull of an optimist?
35 Square Feet
5. How does the Optimist dinghy help future olympians?
They train in them to get to the next level.
6. Who would you recommend the Optimist Sailing Dinghy to?
The young sail’s that want to be in the olympians.
Thursday, 12 June 2014
Tuesday, 10 June 2014
vDid you know that I have a grandpa called Tom, he’s not with me but still he was special to me.Tom was the best Samoan warrior/grandpa ever. He was as strong as stone. I love him so much. But I’m still sad about him but I still know that he’s still with me in my dreams. My Grandpa is one of the best grandpa’s ever!!!!!
I was so lucky to have to a Grandpa like him. My Dad told me that my Grandpa was a great Samoan warrior. I think that my Grandpa was very special and still is.