For the few weeks my reading group is learning about Optimist Sailing Dinghy's. We learnt about the four lessons before Sailing one and how to tie a Figure 8 knot. We also had answered questions and they the down under this text.
1. What materials are the optimist made of today?
Fiberglass ever thought wooden boats are here.
2. Who is the optimist designed specifically for?
The people who are under the age of 15.
3. Why was the optimist made?
For the people under the age of 15 to ride
it for low-cost.
4. How many kilograms is the hull of an optimist?
35 Square Feet
5. How does the Optimist dinghy help future olympians?
They train in them to get to the next level.
6. Who would you recommend the Optimist Sailing Dinghy to?