Tuesday 11 March 2014

Camp is Coming

Hey there I have some news for you even if I don’t know you or if I do. Year Five and Six students at Pt England School are going camping but not just anywhere but at our school. We’re going to be camping for three days. In that three days which is Wednesday,Thursday and Friday,we get to do jolly fun stuff. (read on)



The thing I’m looking forward to is the top town. By the way top town is when two teams get together and they battle each other through obstacles and knock the other teams castles down and… I don’t know the rest of the game because its my first time. So I don’t know some things but I will soon.



Be back to find out more about the Year Five and Six camp.
(This is the concert from last year).Screenshot 2014-03-10 at 10.31.44.png











1 comment:

  1. well that is cool that camp is caming hope you enjoyed camp with me

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.