Friday 16 October 2015

Room 6 Fear Factor

WALT: Think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.

Today was a normal day in writing, until Mr Goodwin did something weird and crazy. He only does this some days but I think this is the day someone just might vomit. Sorry I forgot to say what our teacher was doing, he was making a Fear Factor for our class!

Purpose:
What message do I want my reader to have? (highlight)
How disgusting it was to watch.

Plan of my paragraph topics
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
The youtube video of the factor.
3. Body Paragraph 2
I was disappointed that I was not picked. But  I was happy because of the revolting food Mr goodwin bringed in. Explain how they felt and how I felt.
4. Body Paragraph 3
It was explained dugustling before eaten. How everyone watched them eat it. I found out it was not real.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge

In writing this week, I learnt that when planning writing it is good to plan the whole thing not one by one. It might nolt work for you, but it works for me. The top writing below the WALT is the introduction to the whole writing. The rest is the planning for the rest of the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.