Monday 7 August 2017

What to do...

.. in a power cut at night and your siblings are looking after you.

WALT:  I will identify the different places speeches/talks are given and how they are designed for delivery.

I’m pretty sure everyone’s gone through a power cut in the night right. (wait for them to say yea). Well have you ever gone through one well your parents are out and your older siblings are looking after you BUT REALLY they're just on their phones with their data and do not care about a thing you do? I have so I’m gonna give you some tips on what to do.  

Tip one, light a candle. For this you need a match and a candle. Or maybe a few matches. First light the match. Second, light the candle. Third, blow out the candle and light it again for fun. Great tip. I tried the last instruction and it made no difference.

Tip two, save the ice-cream. Use the candle to find the ice-cream. The ice-cream is on the verge of melting. Be a superhero for your family and eat the ice-cream. It’s gonna be hard but you gotta do it. If you can find any chocolate sauce that is melting(even though can’t melt) pour it on top.

After finishing the ice-cream, put the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. Even though it’s not going to turn on. You might feel like eating that ice-cream was tiring. I mean lifting the spoon from the bowl or container all the way into your mouth. Now we move onto tip three, sleep until the power turns on and your parents come back. Unless it’s past your bedtime, get up and convince your parents that your siblings ate the ice-cream. You may never experience this. But now you know I have.

This speech is a draft from last week. You can revisit my blog this week to read the completed Speech. By the way I have a video but it wouldn't load. Also you can't hear the video but I'm saying the same thing as what is written. This is a screenshot and it's part of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.