Friday 20 February 2015

Chicken Flavoured Worms

WALT: Write a detailed introduction with hook and orientation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Has your teacher ever fed you chicken flavour worms before?  Well our writing day started off normal until our teacher started feeding us chicken flavoured worms. We were all talking to each other about why would our teacher do this .


We had to get a partner and check each other with this rubric. My partner was Venetia and she scored me three for hook and four for orientation. I gave her the same score that she gave to me. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week in writing, we learnt about writing an introduction with a simple question, complex sentence and a simple sentence. Comment if I have achieved this or if I haven't. Hoped you enjoyed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.