Monday 4 September 2017

Rotating Shapes Questions

WALT: Learn about rotate, reflect and translate shapes.

This week we learnt about shapes and angles. Our class went onto a site called 'maths is fun'. We answered questions based around rotation, reflection and translation shapes. The first picture is a question I found easy. It is 'The square is rotated one complete turn about the point O. Which of the following shows the new position of the square?'. The other question is the question that I found hard. It is 'When this rectangle is rotated about the point (2.0) by 30% anticlockwise (counterclockwise), which one of these would it look like?'. I just didn't get it. This week my goal is to make the difficult questions easier for me to understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.