Friday 22 September 2017

The making of our class' Manaiakalani film festival movie

WALT: Write about our experience of movie making for Manaiakalani Film Festival.

Image result for manaiakalani
Manaiakalani is the trust which allows 13 schools to learn with chrome books. Every year the Manaiakalani trust has a film festival. All 13 schools go to the movie theater throughout the week of the film festival. All the film festival movies, are made from classrooms over 13 schools. My class' movie has three parts.

I think the part of the movie I'm in is very funny. The biggest challenge of filming had to be keeping in character. Everyone couldn't stop laughing. Everything was just so hilarious. It took one whole hour to film the our little part. My highlight was laughing. Laughing was my highlight and low light. I can't wait to see it on the big screen at the film festival.

Next year, I'm going to high school. That means this is the last time I'll experience the making of the Manaiakalani film festival. Can't wait to go to the movie theater to see our amazing but funny movie.

Click on this link to go to past movies from past film festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.