Sunday 26 April 2015

Gaming Console Poster

WALT: Identify the main points in the text.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were given the task to look at this link and pick a game console, and put the information that you know about that gaming console into this poster. I hope you enjoy and make sure to take a close look at it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week in reading, we have been learning about identifying the main points in the text. I have tried to identify the main points and I hope I have done that. I hope you enjoyed and if you did keep visiting my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.