Tuesday 28 April 2015

Reviewing a Video-1st

WALT:Review a game from your own point of view.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task
Research a game (play games) on cool math games.com, and write a review for the game and share it on your blog. You can review as many games as you like.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Name of Game: 40xEscape
How do you score/ win: Do the challenges/level until it gets to the fourty one.
Difficulty: 4.5/10
Fun: 7.8/10
                                                                  Description:
I like this because it difficult but not too difficult for me. I also like the end when you are finish because looks really cool. I would recommend this game to my friends who like difficult games like Cameo and Adriel.
                                                                           
Name of Game: 2048
How do you score/ win: The goal is to get a single square to be 2048. Get two of the same number next to each other to add them together.
Difficulty: 8.7/10
Fun: 6.5/10
Description:
I like this game because when my sister asks me one plus one, two plus two, four plus four…
I will know the answer up to 4096. I have lots more reasons but that's all I’ll say. I would not recommend this game to my friends because all my friends do not like lots and lots of difficulty.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week in reading, we have been learning about reviewing things. We have been really thinking about your opinion. I hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.