Tuesday 5 May 2015

Malama Honua

WALT:Write one paragraph of a recount on your own.
------------------------------------------------------------------
On the twenty fourth of March, all the local schools in the Manaiakalani came together to Pt England beach to welcome the Hokele'a and Hikianalia. These two canoes are on a journey that is called Malama Honua. We were very blessed that they could go down to Pt England beach and greet them with singing and speeches. They created a movie about this greeting and you can find it at the Manaiakalani website.
  JPEG Image JPEG Image JPEG Image Video
------------------------------------------------------------------
I have learnt to write a recount introduction with my teacher and I decided I should try to write a recount introduction by myself. I think I have done well. Comment do tell me how I went. I hoped you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.