Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Spotty Crab

WALHT(We are learning how to):  Manipulate sentences structures for more effect. (word classes: Verb, noun, adverb)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Task Description:  We have been given the task to cut out a picture and give it a name. The next task was to write four sentences with just an adverb and a verb and change the words around. We were to see which sentence we liked the most and I haven't made up my mind yet. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 For the last few weeks we have been learning how to Manipulate sentences structures for more effect and I think I did a good job on it with my spotty crab. We have been learning about adverb, verbs, nouns and things like that. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.