Friday 1 May 2015

Mr Wiseman away from school

WALT: Write a lead paragraph of a news report.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Wiseman away from school
By Talita V
Date:Friday 1/5/15
At Pt England year seven and eight teacher Mr Wiseman has been away from school because of his new born baby called Allah (spelling may be different). Pt England students have found out last week. Some Pt England students miss him and think it is time to come back.
Mr Wiseman
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week in writing we are learning all about a lead paragraph of a news report. If you thought I did well at this comment and tell me how I did. I hope you enjoyed and keep visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.