Thursday 14 May 2015

Terry Christchurch Interview

WALT: Find proof of the authors message.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terry is a young boy who lives in New Zealand and loves playing video games especially the game called Krang Castle. Terry has a Mum and a pet mouse called mickey and had to live with his Aunt and Cousins for a few months until their house was built, his happen after the 2011 Christchurch earthquake.


What are your thoughts on the Christchurch earthquake?
I thought it was a tragedy and I was very upset because some of my family lived there and they had to live with us for a few months until their home was built and they left recently and gave me the game which is called Krang Castle. I was also very upset because the people who survived, had their homes destroyed but I did ask my mum if I or she could do anything for them, so we went down to Christchurch and help some people there who were in trouble.


If an earthquake hit your city, what would it mean for you?
It would mean a lot because my mother or my mouse Mickey might get hurt or it could be worse than that and I would be alone. Another thing is my computer will be gone and I cannot play on my video games. This would only happen if the level of the earthquake was high then this would happen. I might even have to go and live with someone else for a few months like my aunt and cousins


How would your react in an earthquake?
I would be scared and do what they taught me at school for the last seven years which is…  Drop, Roll, Cover. I think I would go underneath a strong table or chair and tell my mother and bring my little mouse Mickey with me.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Task:Write an Interview on who your charter from your story about the Christchurch earthquake  in 2011.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week in reading we were learning about finding and digging into the text of the book and find the proof of the authors message. If you thought this was a good bad or great interview, comment to tell me how it was. I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.