Thursday 22 September 2016

Beginning of the Holidays

Yesterday was the last day of term three 2016 for me. Today I was homesick and did not go to school. I am also missing the year 5 to 8 school disco. Tomorrow, my family and I are going to the South Island. This means that I am on holiday early. In some ways that is so cool... but in other ways, I really wanted to go to loud shirt and wheels day. Loud shirt and Wheels day is when you bring a colourful shirt and something that is on wheels. Something such as roller skates, scooters even bikes. Sadly I won't be there to see all cool things.



In the South Island, I will post daily. I will post things about what I am doing, the lovely people I have been wanting to meet and more. There are so many amazing places we are going and I can not wait to go! The problem is that we are leaving tomorrow and I need to pack. I better pack fast so I can have so sleep. Tomorrow I am going to do my best to be kind to my
siblings in the long car trip. We are probably going to be asleep most of the way but I still need to keep in mind about the school korero's. Wheoritia te atawhai is what I need to keep in mind especially. Make kindness go viral and Wheoritia te atawhai Is our theme for this year. My next holiday post will be about how the car trip went. Lets look forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Talita. The discos were fun but I think you did the right thing. You need to get well to enjoy this marvellous trip you have planned. I look forward to your posts.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.