Thursday 24 March 2016

Easter To Me

WALT: Write a story about what we do on Easter. 

Easter to me is not chocolate, Easter eggs and the Easter bunny, it is a whole lot more than that. When Jesus died on the cross to forgive our sins, that was the time that we shall keep in our hearts even though we did not see it. I normally have a nice dinner with my family and have devotions to remember what it says in the bible.

In the bible it says that the lord Jesus Christ was placed upon the cross to die. He forgave our sins. Jesus had risen from the dead on the Sunday of Easter. This man named Joseph had beg the soldiers to put Jesus into his family tomb. Even though he was not related to him. In those days if you had no family you had to be put into a pit with other dead bodies. But this very kind man who believed in Jesus, put Jesus into his own family tomb.



In my family we cannot eat our hollow Easter egg until Sunday. This is because the tomb was Empty until Sunday so since the tomb and egg is hollow until it goes into the person stomach then it turns into something different. The ugly weird different. We don't have a lot of Easter eggs, but when we do, we eat it on Sunday.

This year I am not doing the sort of thing that I did last year. Since I am in intermediate I can go to a camp with my sisters, cousin and Aunty. What normally happens, is that my two other cousins, my brother, my younger sister, my mum, my dad and I stay home while everyone else goes to camp. I am very excited to go but not exited to miss the family dinner. Camp only goes from the 25th of March to the 28th of March.

There are a lot of activities from what I’ve heard. Also there is church so that’s even better. Lots of churches coming and that means there are going to be a lot of people there. I’m going with my cousin’s church (well cousin’s old church) and I probably know 97% of people from her Church. I would post on my blog every day at camp but I cannot bring my Chromebook. I will try to post on my blog on Tuesday the 29th of March.


Our task was to write about what we do or what we believe what Easter is to us. I did a picture that represents the cross that Jesus died on. By the way, I still Easter eggs but don't believed the Easter bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.