Wednesday 23 March 2016

War At Home

WALT: (a) Predicting: I make, confirm and refine predictions before, during and after. (b) Summarising: I draw conclusions, and make generalisations.



I am sorry I haven't posted this last week but here it is. Our task was complete this presentation and my goal was learn at least three things at the most. I learnt some things about rabbits, like what would kill them, how they are herbivores and loads more. Another thing I have learnt are a few word meanings and poisoning. For example; Strychnine is a poisoning that you shoot to kill. One more example is prompted, which means (of an event or fact) cause or bring about (an action or feeling). My third and final thing that I learnt is more about they WALT. I have learnt so much more about predicting and how we predict before, during and after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.